DLC World Cups

More
5 years 6 months ago #144766 by Woody
DLC World Cups was created by Woody
Absolutely love the DLC World Cup options.

I have won them all except for 1950 which is very difficult. Is anyone else finding this. I know you have to finish top of both groups but I think its because most teams play 5 up front and they always score a lot goals. My tactic is to match them up and play fire with fire so I have created a new Attack tactic which I have improved and I am slowly getting closer, however I keep losing to Italy (when I have to win to top the group) in the final game which is frustrating. 

Be good to hear your thoughts.

W 
 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum